Home Based Field Monitoring Officer
30 November 2023
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a home based Field Monitoring Officer position based in Bellshill to join an expanding company.
The successful applicant will use a pool car, for business use only, and will be expected to attend any training courses provided by the company.
As a Field Monitoring Officer - your duties will include:
● Responsible for the installation, investigation of alerts and decommissioning of curfew orders within your designated area and in accordance with Company Procedures and terms of the contract.
● Support and advise persons during their period of curfew.
● Report incidents /non compliance to the appropriate agencies.
● Process incidents / violations within agreed timescales to meet SLA’s.
● Escalate reportable incidents to the Monitoring Centre and as per agreed procedures.
● Build and maintain excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers through the application of the principles of pro-social modelling.
● Maintain, uphold and demonstrate values and protect the company brand.
● Document all contact with our customers both internal and external.
To be a successful Field Monitoring Officer you will have the following skills and experience:
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● Ability to remain calm, positive and confident in a pressurised environment.
● Ability to make decisions based on facts and information available.
● Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload.
● Flexible working style.
● Full UK driving licence.
The Field Monitoring Officer will be required to work a shift roster based on 35 hours per week. You may be asked to work additional hours when necessary
COME ALONG AND MEET THE EMPLOYER AT OUR INFORMATION SESSION: CONTACT YOUR CASEWORKER TO BOOK A SPACE!!