Administrator and Data Processor
15 December 2023
Are you good with numbers, PC literate and enjoy working as part of a team?
Managing utility change of tenancy process for private clients and liaison with energy suppliers and client representatives. We manage utilities (electricity, gas and water) for a range of private and public clients. Based near Uddingston, Glasgow we are seeking a new member of our team.
You will be managing the change of tenancy process for multiple UK sites including processing handover forms, logging change of tenancies with suppliers and logging invoices onto our system.
You will processing utility supplier bills and be handling utility billing queries from suppliers and clients.
Some key aspects of role:
• The candidate must have a high level of competence on excel spreadsheets. This includes items such as Vlookup and Pivot Tables.
• Excellent computer skills, programming experience would be a bonus.
• Excellent numeracy skills.
• Good planning and time management skills.
• Good communication skills (fluent English both oral and written to a high standard and able to construct competent emails and a good telephone manner)
• Ability to work with database programs (we use bespoke systems). You will be working to time deadlines each month throughout the month and will be organized in your approach to your work.
The role shall have a notice period (for employee) of not less than 3 months.
Working hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday with 1hr deemed lunch.